Sunday, April 30, 2017

Can You Case It? #155

Hi there and Welcome to this week's Can You Case It #155 ~ Sketch by Eva

For this week's challenge I made a card and a candle...I actually made the candle for my Stamp Club but made a different card from the original one to match the sketch...actually this card is not too far off from the original! 
Here is what I made

I used Stampin' Up! Dragonfly Dreams...I love dragonflies so when I saw this set I needed it!
Stamping on a candle is new to me...so it melted a little but it still turned out not too shabby!

~Happy Stamping~
Wynne



Here is this week's sketch

No automatic alt text available.




2 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! Love the background on the card... is that a stamp? I need to make some candles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Crystal...it is a stamp~ super easy! Check out Youtube!

    ReplyDelete